Many of us know that spring and autumn are the best times to sell your home. But, what about summer? There are many reasons why it isn’t ideal to sell in the summer – like summer vacations, the kids are out of school, etc., but we won’t go into that right now. We want to help you sell your home during the ‘impossible’ months. So, here are some tips to help you do that!
- First and foremost, you need to contact the Garpstas Realty Team. Our experienced team will show you and make this process easier than you thought!
- Make sure you mow the lawn. This sounds silly, and obvious, but a trick to making great curb appeal is mowing on a diagonal.
- Decorate with summer colors. Replace dark accent colors with brighter colors. Find a photo with color inspiration and run with it.
- Bring in the summer sun! Get rid of the heavy drapes and show off the windows. If you have light-weight curtains, consider using tie-backs to open up the window area.
- Have flexible showing hours. You may be surprised that people are interested in seeing your home right after dinner time!
- Smell is one of the most memorable senses. Using natural air freshener, such as flowers or cinnamon, will create something memorable for a potential buyer.
- Lastly, it’s hot outside – so make sure your rooms aren’t stuffy. Controlling the air temperature is a very important aspect during the summer months.